It’s been how many days since I went home to my province. And since then I haven’t found something interesting to do. So, post ko na lang ang sked ko. Hehehe. Just click onthe thumbnail. 🙂 Well, as you can see, I have my Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon off.
By that time I can eat isaw because Kalai is near the isawan, or I can go to SM North or even to Gateway (sana lang eh hindi ako mawala na naman) to watch the recent movie, or just stroll around UP campus. Hehe.
- I’ve been eating much since I am really bored and I’ve wasted my time watching DVDs. Umm. Hehe. This time I am watching King Kong. 🙂
- If anyone knows how to have cheap domain or how to download/install wordpress, just inform me. 🙂
- I was looking for my artist pencils. It is a complete set given to me by my father. I really, really love to draw and I want to learn the secrets of Photoshop. Teach me! Ehehehe.
- I failed to watch American Idol for the past 2 weeks.
- I was crying one night because I was wrongly accused by a good friend. I hate people who makes simple disagreements terribly contagious.
- My sleeping time moved: from early 10:30 it was moved to 4:00 in the morning. Then I’ll wake up by 11:00 to take my brunch. 🙂
- Thanks to Ate Coreen, Kuya Bikoy, Anna, and Kuya Neil for the advice. 🙂
- Guys of batch 2007, I missed you so much! Sana naman nagpupunta kayo sa blog ko para naman may silbi kayo. Hmph. 😀